Envelope Addressing Process
1. Take the final envelope count and add 20% (mistakes happen in custom work).
2. Ship your envelopes to me, or if you live in Rochester we can arrange a drop off.
3. I send you formatting guidelines for all of your addresses. Or, download it below!
4. Once I have your envelopes and properly formatted addresses, your work is done and mine begins!
A word about ink colors
I can use just about any color to address your envelopes. White, black, solids & metallics are all options. I'm happy to mix colors to get the perfect shade to compliment your suite.
Consider the color scheme of your invitations and your envelopes as you pick your ink. Envelopes with low contrast (ie. white paper with gold ink) tend to take longer for the postal service to process. Aim for color combinations with high contrast to ensure efficient delivery.
1. How much time do you need?
At least 4 weeks from when Steps 1-4 [above] are completed.
2. What if I need envelopes in a rush?
A 40% rush fee will be applied to orders placed with 4 or fewer weeks to the event.
3. What is your pricing for envelope addressing?
I charge $2.50 per envelope with calligraphy style writing. Envelopes with brush lettering are $2.00 per envelope. See examples of the different styles here.